Advanced Multi-Disciplinary CS CourseSign Up
This Advanced CS course is recommended for high school students (grades 9-12), but welcome to Middle Schools students who have programming experience. Topics that we will cover include Machine Learning, Website Development, and Competitive Programming. In addition to lectures about these concepts, students will implement a variety of programs to see their progress as they take the course. We believe that this course will allow students to delve deep into advanced CS concepts that are typically taught in college.
- 4 week intensive course
- 2 sessions per week
- 1.5 hours per session
- Required Materials: Computer, internet, and optional notebook.
- Online zoom sessions
- Note: This course is for students who are interested in programming and are committed to attending ALL sessions unless excused. PRIOR PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
- Day 1: Intro to Web Dev & Bootstrap
- Day 2: Intro to Flask
- Day 3: Intro to Neural Networks
- Day 4: Intro to CNNs
- Day 5: ML & Flask App
- Day 6: ML & Flask App Continued
- Day 7: Intro to Competitive Coding
- Day 8: Intro to Recursion & Graphs
Days 5, 7-8
This is an upcoming event; testimonials will be posted upon completion.